Rice Krispie Treat With Chocolate
Everyone loves Rice Krispie treats. Dipping them in chocolate makes them even better. This is why a Rice Krispie Treat with chocolate is a favorite at parties and baby showers.
Rice Krispie treats with chocolate are super easy to make, too!
You can make these for a children’s party and dip them in all kinds of Wilton candy melts to match your party theme. If you’d rather not dip them, you could also drizzle chocolate over it, or simply pour it over. It depends entirely on the kind of look you are going for.
Rice Krispie treats with chocolate are also very popular for serving at baby showers. If you are hosting a baby girl shower, you’ll need pink candy melts, and blue for a baby boy shower.
Rice Krispie Treats With Chocolate
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 5 cups mini marshmallows
- 6 cups rice krispy cereal
- 1/2 bag pink candy melts
- Melt the butter (or margarine) over medium heat in a large saucepan. Add your mini marshmallows.
- Stir until the marshmallows are completely melted.
- Pour in rice cereal and stir until the cereal is evenly coated.
- Pour the gooey marshmallow treats into a 9x13 inch baking pan. Press down evenly.
- Allow the marshmallows to cool slightly before cutting into bars.
- While you wait, put candy melts in a medium microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 1 minute. Stir.
- Microwave for additional 30-second intervals until the chocolate is creamy.
- Dip each Rice Krispy treat halfway into the melted chocolates. Place on wax paper.
- For additional decoration, you can drizzle more chocolate over it. Allow chocolate to completely harden before serving.