Rice Krispie Treat With Chocolate
Everyone loves Rice Krispie treats. And then of course, we all know that chocolate makes everything better. Which is what brings us to a Rice Krispie Treat with chocolate.
Rice Krispie treats with chocolate are super easy to make!
You can make these for a children’s party and dip them in all kinds of colors to match your party theme. They’re also very popular for serving at baby showers. If you are hosting a baby girl shower, you’ll need pink candy melts.
Rice Krispie Treats With Chocolate
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 5 cups mini marshmallows
- 6 cups rice krispy cereal
- 1/2 bag pink candy melts
Melt the butter (or margarine) over medium heat in a large saucepan. Add your mini marshmallows.
Stir until the marshmallows are completely melted.
- Pour in rice cereal and stir until the cereal is evenly coated.
- Pour the gooey marshmallow treats into a 9x13 inch baking pan. Press down evenly.
- Allow the marshmallows to cool slightly before cutting into bars.
- While you wait, put candy melts in a medium microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 1 minute. Stir.
- Microwave for additional 30-second intervals until the chocolate is creamy.
- Dip each Rice Krispy treat halfway into the melted chocolates. Place on wax paper.
- For additional decoration, you can drizzle more chocolate over it. Allow chocolate to completely harden before serving.